Saturday, December 4, 2010

Resume questions

Resume questions.

22 questions about resume writing below that will help you in preparing pro resume.

1. What is the purpose of a resume?

2. Does my resume have to be one page?

3. Is it necessary that I have an objective?

4. Where does personal data go on my resume?

5. I just got out of the service and I need a resume. Can you help me?

6. Why can’t I can find enough actual resume examples?

7. Does your resume software have a “fit-on-one-page” feature?

8. Should I list the date I graduated on my resume?

9. Do I need a job objective on my resume, when it’s already in the cover letter?

10. I have started a resume business; do you have any tips for getting clients?

11. His resume makes him look like a job-hopper. How can I change it?

Continue reading at: Resume questions

No comments:

Post a Comment